To login to Runbox Mail Manager on the web:
- Open your web browser and go to http://www.runbox.com (or http://www.runbox.com/mail, for even faster access).
- To log in securely (with encrypted login data), click the "Secure" link next to the Login button. The secure login page is also accessible directly at https://secure.runbox.com.
- Enter your username. If your email address is user @runbox.com, your username is user . For hosted domains, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your username is email@example.com
- Enter your password. Asterisks (***) will appear in this field as you type, to help keep your password confidential. Remember that your password is case sensitive.
- Click the [Log in] button.
- Your Webmail Inbox appears.
- The time and origin of the last successful login will be displayed, for your security.
Your session expires after 3 hours of inactivity, for security reasons.
If you lose your password
If you lose or forget your password, you can retrieve it
and have it sent to your registered email address. We require having registered an alternate email address when signing up (or on the Account page for existing accounts) where we can send your password should you lose it. For accounts on hosted domains, you must enter the username and hosted domain in the following format: user%mydomain.com
If you are positive that your username and password are correctly typed, you might want to try emptying your web browser's cache (the webpages that are stored in the program's memory for quicker viewing) and reloading the page. If this doesn't work, you can restart your browser, or possibly your PC/PDA or WAP phone connection.
If you are still unable to access your account, please email us at support AT runbox DOT com so we can attempt to locate and solve the problem.
You can set up your browser to automatically log in to Runbox by the click of a button by adding the following URL as a bookmark (inserting your login data as indicated):