Overview of Help Resources
Runbox Mail Manager (RMM) offers a wide range of email tools and features, and here you will information and help for all of them.
Search the Runbox Documentation, the Runbox Wizard, and Runbox General Information:
Please see the Help menu to the left for information about all the different sections and functions of Runbox Mail Manager. The main sections are Webmail
for reading and writing email, and Manager
for administration tools and access methods.
Please look carefully in the Help sections, as you will most likely find the answer to your question. If you are experiencing problems with Runbox, please follow these steps:
- Check the Service Status page to see if Runbox is already aware of the problem.
- Try the Runbox Wizard, which contains answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Search for answers or post a question on the Runbox Forum, monitored by the Runbox Staff and many Runbox users (third-party registration required).
To get help, please include an exact description of the problems you are experiencing, when the problems started, and any settings you have changed that might have affected functionality. If your problems are account-specific, please also provide your Runbox username.
- Sometimes your support issue is completely unrelated to the Runbox service. In such cases you might want to contact your internet service provider or local email administrator. Typical questions that are not Runbox-related might be questions about virus infections, email forwarding from other email services to Runbox, or problems connecting to the Runbox servers due to local network or firewall issues.
- For general email and internet questions, search Google or Wikipedia for your question. Examples: "How does an email client work", "What is https".
- If you need professional IT support for non-Runbox related issues you may want to use Spark Solvea.
Runbox is a very popular service, and it's more than likely that the solution for any problem you might encounter have already been provided other users and can be found in the Help resources provided here.
Almost all issues have been dealt with before, and unfortunately Runbox is not able to repeatedly answer all questions by email so we kindly ask you to investigate whether your question has already been answered.
Further, searching for the answer here will likely increase your understanding of email functionality and improve your general email experience.
If all other efforts to resolve your Runbox-related problem fails, you may email Runbox Support at support AT runbox DOT com. Note that personal replies from Runbox require special interaction with the automatic reply, and may not be available at all times. Please note that Runbox currently does not offer telephone support.
- If you have billing-related questions, please send your message to billing AT runbox DOT com.
- For general information and business and hosting inquiries, email sales AT runbox DOT com.
- To report any type of email abuse that you suspect may involve a runbox user, please email abuse AT runbox DOT com.
- We continually develop and improve the service, and value your input. Please contact us at feedback AT runbox DOT com with any ideas or suggestions.