One of the most powerful features about Runbox Mail Manager is that it can deliver your email to almost any type of email device or client, and Access shows you how easy it is. Whether you want to access your email with a GSM or WAP mobile phone, a PDA (like Palm or HP Journada), on the Web with a browser, or via POP on a PC (with an email client like Outlook or Netscape), this is your email hub. Note that this level is affected by the Retrieve and Sort levels if you have started using them.
You can have copies of all your runbox email forwarded to both mobile phones and other email addresses. Please refer to your mobile phone provider to find out whether you can receive text messages on your mobile phone.
- GSM phone : Check the first box to have copies of your email sent to your GSM mobile phone as SMS messages, if your mobile phone provider supports such services. Enter the address of your mobile phone, referring to your phone service provider's web site or customer service and the documentation that came with your phone for more information.
Checking the "Notification only" box reduces the size of the text messages to only the email's sender and subject field. Runbox Mail Manager then notifies you instantly via your GSM mobile phone every time you receive a new email. Thus you will always know when you should check your email on a computer.
Example of forwarding copies of email to a GSM mobile phone (as notification) and an email address
- Email address : The check box below activates the email address field, where you can enter one email address to which you want copies of your email sent. To forward to multiple addresses you must use a Filter to forward the messages. Only messages that would default to the Inbox after filter processing are forwarded here. Messages moved to folders by filters will not be forwarded. If you need to forward ALL messages it is recommended you use a Filter.
You can access your email on a variety of email devices and clients. All you need to do is set up your device or client:
The lower part of the Access level, showing the various ways by which to access the email
- WAP : Using a WAP mobile phone you can perform basic email operations through Runbox Mail Manager's WAP interface at wap.runbox.com.
- Mobile : This simplified web interface is very convenient using a mobile device like a PDA, as it is text-only and loads fast.
- Web : The regular Runbox Mail Manager web interface is accessible at www.runbox.com.
- POP : Configure your POP client (an email program on your PC) to download your email from runbox at pop.runbox.com.
- IMAP : Configure your IMAP client (an email program on your PC) to download your email from runbox at imap.runbox.com.
Note that your runbox email is the same regardless of the type of client or device you access it with. This means that if, for instance, you delete a message via your WAP phone, it is permanently removed from your runbox account and you cannot read it again whether you use a WAP phone, web browser, or POP client.
Whether you’ve chosen to use the RMM web interface, a POP account, or both, you will have 10 GB available for storage on our servers. The RMM webmail interface features fully customizable folders for this purpose. Email which is left in your Webmail Inbox or a folder, will be stored there until you decide to remove it. If you have downloaded your email to your own hard drive or local folder using an email client like Outlook or Eudora, then you will also have folders available to you in those programs.